We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, guests who are in areas of high or substantial transmission of COVID-19 are encouraged to wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are still required for individuals that are not fully vaccinated. Please note, state or local laws may defer from the above, please check with the front desk team on the policy if you have any questions or concerns.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- In accordance with Los Angeles County mandates, all guests and associates are required to wear masks in indoor public spaces.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- The pool and deck is open.
- The Fitness Center is open 24/7.
- Overnight self-parking and valet parking are available on site for an additional fee.
- The following services are temporarily suspended: Bell Staff, Executive Club Lounge, Jacuzzi, Sauna, and on-site bicycle rentals.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours. Hours of operation are subject to change.
Harbor Bar & Bistro
Monday - Thursday: 4:00 PM - 10:00 PM
Friday - Saturday: 11:00 AM - 11:00 PM
Sunday: 11:00 AM - 10:00 PM
6:30 AM - 10:30 PM
We look forward to welcoming you to Redondo Beach!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.