Royal Sonesta Houston hotel puts you in the center of the Uptown Galleria area in Houston, Texas, America's fourth-largest city, where you'll never run out of things to do. Steps from our Houston Galleria hotel is a cosmopolitan destination, offering world-class dining, arts and culture, shopping and exciting nightlife. Discover a thriving Museum District, arts scene, with ballet, opera, symphony and theater. NASA and the Texas Medical Center, along with 25 Fortune 500 corporations, are headquartered in Houston. The Houston Livestock Show and Rodeo, the largest rodeo in the world, lasts three weeks and features some of the biggest country music stars. And we are just 16 miles from William P. Hobby International Airport.
Get a sense of Royal Sonesta Houston Galleria's unparalleled views with our special Earth Cam located on the roof of the hotel!
Local attractions include:
- The Galleria – 375 stores and ice rink
- Uptown Park entertainment and gardens
- Jogging or golf at Memorial Park
- Houston Zoo
- Museum District – 18 museums
- Williams Tower Water Wall
- Theater District
- Hermann Park
- Sam Houston Park and Heritage Sites
- Day trip to the Johnson Space Center