Stay Safe at Royal Sonesta Chicago Downtown
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
As part of Sonesta’s continuing commitment to health and safety, and following the guidance of CDC and other experts, Sonesta hotels require all guests and associates to wear masks in indoor, public areas.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Social distancing must be maintained in all public spaces; lobby and restaurants.
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests are permitted on all elevators and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding.
- Self-parking is available at the Illinois Center located at 111 E Wacker Drive. Click here to reserve Touchless Parking and for 24 hour in-and-out privileges at this facility.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- Your guest room has been sanitized and Stay Safe with Sonesta sealed for your arrival.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay, however clean linens, towels and trash removal is available upon request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, cups, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request
- In addition, Advanced Oxidation Cell Technology is being utilized to effectively mitigate and eliminate viruses and other contaminants in the air and on surfaces in the fitness center and lobby.
- The fitness center is operating with limited hours, daily 5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- The Market Place offers sundries, refreshments, snacks and goodies that are available for purchase 24 hours a day.
- The business center is temporarily closed, however our front desk can assist with quick copies, boarding passes, etc.
We look forward to welcoming you to Chicago!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.