Find RSNA Hotels in Chicago
Radiological Society of North America (RSNA) is an annual conference that takes place at McCormick Place, Chicago. Whether you are visiting or participating in this renowned conference, stay close to RSNA venues at one of our well-appointed hotels in Chicago.
Explore our list of featured hotels to find convenient locations, thoughtfully designed suites, and modern amenities for an ideal stay near RSNA.
FAQs About Our Hotels Near McCormick Place/RSNA
Yes, our hotels near RSNA offer convenient on-site parking or feature parking options nearby.
Visit the hotel pages for more information on parking fees and facilities.
Whether you’re attending RSNA solo or as a team, our Chicago hotels are an excellent choice for corporate visitors and business travelers.
Enjoy amenities and services designed to help you stay productive and relaxed during your visit to Chicago, including business centers, meeting spaces, fitness facilities, pools, and favorable group rates.
Sonesta hotels near RSNA are pet friendly and look forward to welcoming you and your cuddly companion.
For more information on our pet-friendly policy and fees, please visit the hotel page and review our Pets Are Welcome at Sonesta (PAWS) policy.
Make the most out of your visit to the RSNA conference and explore the following top Chicago attractions. Sonesta hotels put you in easy reach of:
- Millennium Park: Iconic public space with the famous Cloud Gate sculpture.
- Art Institute of Chicago: World-class art collection, including Grant Wood's "American Gothic".
- The Magnificent Mile: Premier shopping district and vibrant nightlife.
- Navy Pier: Entertainment hub with a Ferris wheel and cultural experiences.
- Willis Tower Skydeck: Panoramic city views from the tallest building in Chicago.
- Chicago Riverwalk: Scenic promenade along the Chicago River.
- Museum Campus: Home to Shedd Aquarium, Field Museum, and Adler Planetarium.
- Chicago Theatre: Historic venue for live performances and events.
- Buckingham Fountain: Grand fountain in Grant Park, beautifully illuminated at night.