Conveniently located in the Chicago Loop, amidst the city’s bustling financial and theater districts, The Allegro Royal Sonesta Hotel is easily accessible via car, taxi, or public transit on the “L” train system from Midway or O’Hare airports, as well as via the Metra from nearby Union Station.
Valet parking including full in & out privileges is available. Currently our valet parking rates are as follows:
- 0-2 hours: $28
- 2-4 hours: $34
- 4 to 6 hours: $40
- Overnight: $65
- Restaurant up to 3 hours: $22
Public Transportation from Airport
Train from Chicago O'Hare International Airport
- Take the Blue Line to Clark and Lake.
- Cross the street to Randolph and LaSalle.
- About a 45-minute train ride at a $5 cost
Train from Midway International Airport
- Take the Orange Line to the Wells and Washington stop.
- Our Hotel is location one block north and one block east on Randolph and LaSalle Streets.
- About a 40-minute train ride at a cost of $3.00
Driving from Airport
Driving from Chicago O’Hare International Airport
- Take I-90 East to Washington.
- Turn left onto Washington.
- Turn left onto LaSalle.
- Turn left onto West Randolph. Go one block.
- The Allegro Royal Sonesta Hotel is on the south side of the street at 171 West Randolph Street.
Driving from Midway International Airport
- Take Cicero Avenue North to I-55.
- Take I-55 to the Lake Shore Drive Exit.
- Take Lake Shore Drive to West Randolph.
- Turn left onto West Randolph. Go about seven blocks.
- The Allegro Royal Sonesta Hotel is on the south side of the street at 171 West Randolph Street
Airport transportation through private limousine service can be arranged by Guest Services.
Guest Services can reserve a vehicle on your behalf from any of the major car rental companies.