San Francisco Hotel Rooms & Suites
All of our 372 spacious guest rooms and suites in San Francisco are a continuation of the hotel’s modern and welcoming spaces. Originally constructed for the Panama-Pacific International Exposition in 1915, The Clift’s newly renovated guest rooms were inspired by that very same event. The guest rooms engage in traditional touches while enveloping the beauty of San Francisco. The guest rooms host a reawakening of the hotel’s original craftsmanship fused with a sophisticated neutral palette of color and textures.
Deluxe bedding in a contemporary setting ensures a restful night’s sleep. Convenient in-room amenities are designed for an enhanced San Francisco visit. Generous and convenient in-room amenities help you begin each day refreshed. For an upgraded experience, reserve a one-bedroom suite or our private apartment.
All guest rooms are air-conditioned and non-smoking. A cleaning fee ($500), will be charged to guests who do not abide by the non-smoking policy.
- 372 stylishly designed rooms to include 70 junior suites and suites
- One-bedroom suites or private apartment available
- Chic color palate and textures
- A compelling guest experience through design details
- Spacious guest rooms and suites with enlarged bathrooms
- Minibar with curated refreshments
- Energy saving environmental controls to reduce carbon footprint