We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, guests who are in areas of high or substantial transmission of COVID-19 are encouraged to wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are still required for individuals that are not fully vaccinated. Please note, state or local laws may defer from the above, please check with the front desk team on the policy if you have any questions or concerns.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Social distancing must be maintained in all public spaces; lobby and restaurants.
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests are permitted on all elevators and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding.
- Self-parking is available at the Illinois Center located at 111 E Wacker Drive. Click here to reserve Touchless Parking and for 24 hour in-and-out privileges at this facility.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- Your guest room has been sanitized and Stay Safe with Sonesta sealed for your arrival.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay, however clean linens, towels and trash removal is available upon request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, cups, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request
- In addition, Advanced Oxidation Cell Technology is being utilized to effectively mitigate and eliminate viruses and other contaminants in the air and on surfaces in the fitness center and lobby.
- The fitness center is operating with limited hours, daily 5:00 a.m. – 11:00 p.m.
- The Market Place offers sundries, refreshments, snacks and goodies that are available for purchase 24 hours a day.
- The business center is temporarily closed, however our front desk can assist with quick copies, boarding passes, etc.
In an effort to ensure that our dining establishments are as safe as possible and per city mandates, beginning Monday, January 3 all patrons must show proof of vaccination to enter. Proof can include a physical vaccine card, a photocopy of the card, a digital record or app on your phone, or a printed record from a vaccine provider. Those 16 and over must also show a photo ID. We thank you in advance for your cooperation and look forward to welcoming you!