Stay Safe Test
As part of Sonesta’s continuing commitment to health and safety, and following the guidance of CDC and other experts, Sonesta hotels require all guests and associates to wear masks in indoor, public areas.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/staysafe. Below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Please note, for the healthy and safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels and local health ordinances requires guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas regardless of vaccination status.
- In addition, as of the 20th of August 2021, San Francisco local ordinance requires that any patrons dining or drinking in Fredericks, the Redwood Room or in any of our event spaces provide proof of vaccination to enjoy these venues. This vaccination requirement does not apply if you are ordering food and drinks “to go."
- We are currently providing daily housekeeping service during your stay. If you prefer to not have your room serviced during your stay, please let us know at time of check-in or use the Do Not Disturb sign available in your guest room. Guests must depart the room while our housekeeping team is present and servicing the room.
- We can arrange to provide clean linens, towels and non-essential items (robes, slippers, laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room. Requests can be made via our internal texting service or by dialing “0."
- The Fitness Center, located on the 2nd floor is open 24/7. Per San Francisco local ordinance, proof of vaccination is required to access the facilities. Please stop by the Front Desk to get a key for access.
- Limited-contact check-in and check out.
- Employees will always maintain 6-feet of social distancing.
- Valet parking is available through the hotel, self-parking options are also available locally.
- Laundry & dry-cleaning services are available Monday, Wednesday, Thursday and Friday.
- On demand mini bar items are available upon request via our internal texting service or by dialing “0."
- The following outlets are temporarily closed: In Room Dining
- The iconic Redwood Room is open Thursdays, Fridays and on Saturdays nights from 6PM to midnight (12AM)
- Fredericks, our new eatery, is open daily for breakfast, 7AM - 11AM. "Grab and Go" option is available when Fredericks is open.
- List of available local restaurants is available at the front desk and here.
At The Clift Royal Sonesta, each member of our team is proud, passionate and dedicated to your satisfaction during your stay. Please do not hesitate to reach out directly to me or to any of our team members and we will make everything possible to make your stay even more memorable.
Thank you for staying at The Clift Royal Sonesta. We're grateful that you have chosen us for your visit to San Francisco and we trust your stay with us will be memorable and safe.
We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to San Francisco!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.