Your next New York adventure starts at Sonesta White Plains. Discover the comfort and hometown charm of our downtown White Plains location, while the excitement of The Big Apple is just a short metro ride away. At your fingertips, explore the beauty of the Hudson River Valley, the liveliness of Yankee Stadium, and the bustle of New York City. After a long day of adventure or business meetings, Sonesta White Plains boasts all the amenities and features needed for a restful night’s stay.
Located in beautiful Westchester County, just 25 miles north of Manhattan
- 402 tastefully appointed guest rooms and suites
- Two on-site restaurants, Whisk and Mix Cocktail Kitchen + Bar, serving delicious American bites and creative cocktails
- 17,000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Indoor, heated swimming pool
- 24-hour fitness center
Stay Safe with Sonesta
Please note, for the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels require guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
In each of our spacious guest rooms and suites, your comfort is our utmost priority. Generous and convenient in-room features ensure you begin each day relaxed and refreshed.
• 402 tastefully appointed guest rooms and suites
• 42” flat screen TVs
• Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet
• Mobility/hearing accessible rooms available
Check-in time is 3:00PM. Check-out time is 12:00PM. Early check-in is by request only and not guaranteed. Late check-out must be coordinated with the hotel, as available. A valid credit card is required at check-in.
MINIMUM CHECK-IN AGE
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check into hotel.
Sonesta White Plains is a non-smoking property. There is a $250 fine for violation of the smoking policy.
Our hotel is dog-friendly. Please click here for information on our dog policy.
Break a sweat in our state-of-the-art fitness center featuring strength training equipment, cardio gear, yoga mats, free weights, and more.
24-hour valet parking ($25 fee) with full in-and-out privileges and 24-hour self parking ($18 fee) with full in-and-out privileges
A casual eatery serving breakfast and lunch. Start the day with a hearty buffet breakfast with omelets, waffles, and fresh fruit stations, or order a la carte items including pancakes and frittatas. Enjoy sandwiches and salads come lunchtime.
Mix Cocktail Bar + Kitchen
Serving dinner and drinks in a chic, inviting atmosphere. Indulge in “Small Plate” and “Big Plate” menus, and pair with local craft beers, sumptuous wines, or classic cocktails prepared by the mixologist. In the morning, swing by Mix for coffee and breakfast items to-go.
17 flexible event spaces, including pre-function areas, which offer over 17,000 square feet of sophisticated meeting space.
• Host 10 to 1000 guests
• Grand Ballroom, the largest meeting space boasting 5940 square feet
• State-of-the-art audio/visual capabilities including wireless high speed Internet
• Distinctive on-site catering from our culinary expert
Sonesta Travel Pass
Sonesta Travel Pass is our guest rewards program that gives you perks, points, privileges and exclusives on top of the warm, friendly service and little extras you'll find at any Sonesta — to make each stay even more rewarding.
Already a member?
Points of Interest
• Dafco African Art Gallery
• Charles Dawson History Center
• Rye Playland
• LEGOLAND Discover Center
• Percy Grainger House
• Battle of White Plains Park
• Silver Lake Preserve
• The Westchester
• Lyndhurst Mansion
• Saxon Woods Park
• New York City
• Hudson River Valley
We strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to accommodate the needs of our guests with disabilities. Please contact the hotel if you have any special requests relating to your disability.
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Check-out: 12:00PM noon
- Guest must be 21 years or over to check-in
- Credit Cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club and JCB accepted.
- Currency: US Dollar
- Electricity: 120 volts
Sonesta White Plains
66 Hale Avenue
White Plains, NY 10601