This stylish and sophisticated AAA 4 Diamond-rated hotel is located in the vibrant and historic Central West End neighborhood adjacent to Forest Park. The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta Hotel, boasts a rich history. This stately, lovingly preserved Art Deco building is home to a celebrated history dating back to 1922. It has hosted celebrities and luminaries from Frank Sinatra to Jimmy Carter. The Chase Park Plaza is a “city within a city,” offering many amenities and services under one roof, from a Mediterranean-style outdoor heated pool to three delicious restaurants to the large Santé Fitness Center (18,000 square feet). The hotel retains its historic ambiance and details while offering modern-day facilities and amenities. With 398 rooms and suites, authentic hospitality, and its Food is Art philosophy, no one offers more ways to inspire its valued guests than The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta hotel. The property is approximately 11 miles from St. Louis' Lambert International Airport.
- 398 newly renovated guest rooms and suites
- 18,000 square foot fitness center
- High-speed wireless internet access
- 65,000+ square feet of function and event space
- 24-hour business station
- Safe-deposit boxes
- Guest laundry
- Gift shop
- Barber shop
- The Chase Apartments
Stay Safe with Sonesta
Learn about the hotel and available amenities for your upcoming stay.
In accordance with St. Louis City & County health guidelines, guests must wear face coverings in all public areas inside the hotel, regardless of vaccination status. Guests do not have to wear a mask in the restaurant while eating and drinking.
Your safety and health is our top priority. Based on our current housekeeping protocol, guests with a stay longer than 7 days will receive a full service cleaning of their guest room once per week. For additional services during your stay, we would be delighted to accommodate your needs and kindly request a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. In the meantime, for additional towels, coffee & tea, and other amenities, please contact the front desk.
Guest Room Features
Each of the 398 guest rooms and suites offer views of Forest Park, the St. Louis skyline, or our Mediterranean-style swimming pool. All rooms include:
- Complimentary Wi-Fi
- Coffee makers
- Flat-screen TVs
- Tasteful décor
- Pillow-top beds
- Fine cotton sheets
- Premium toiletries
- Elegant bathrooms
- Living rooms (suites)
- Dining tables (select suites)
- Kitchens (select suites)
- Pool and city views
- In-room safes
All guest rooms are air conditioned and non-smoking. Mobility and hearing accessible rooms are available.
The Chase Apartments, 51 luxurious and fully-furnished apartments located inside The Chase Park Plaza, are also available for short or long term stays.
Services & Facilities
Services include Safe Deposit Boxes in each guest room. Guests can also enjoy access to Santé Fitness for cardio machines, free weights and a stretching area.
Our 26 meeting rooms comprise over 65,000 square feet of flexible space, perfect for any event. The Khorassan Ballroom, with soaring ceilings and stunning décor, is ideal for conventions, conferences, and weddings and can host up to 2,000 guests. The Starlight and Zodiac Ballrooms on the 11th floor offer access to the conjoining rooftop terraces and stunning city views through floor-to-ceiling windows. The Lindell Ballroom has a private entrance with the opportunity for four break-out rooms. The Conference Center is perfect for executive-level meetings, board meetings, and smaller groups. A dedicated Convention Services Manager and Catering Team are available to attend to all special event details. Additionally, a full-service A/V production company is available on site.
Enjoy overnight with unlimited in and out parking privileges (fees apply) in the attached covered parking garage.
Check-in time is 4:00PM. Check-out time is 12:00PM. Early check-in is by request only and not guaranteed. A valid credit card must be presented at check-in at all hotels. Late check-out must be coordinated with the hotel, as available.
MINIMUM CHECK-IN AGE
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check into hotel.
The Chase Park Plaza is a non-smoking property. There is a $250 fine for violation of the smoking policy.
With dog-friendly rooms at The Chase Park Plaza, your dog doesn’t have to miss out on all the fun. Our location is ideal for a walk or a run with your pup, and many area restaurants have dog-friendly patios.
*Subject to availability. Dogs must not exceed 75 pounds, and a maximum of two dogs. A $80 non-refundable cleaning fee applies. Fees are waived for service dogs.
Dining & Entertainment
- Chase Club Features creative gastropub fare prepared with seasonal and locally-sourced ingredients in a sophisticated, hip-casual atmosphere. Enjoy our Liquid Art cocktails and live music on weekends at this iconic lounge. Chase Club is open Wednesday - Sunday.
- The Preston takes you back to a more genteel era when dining was a unique and special experience. The Preston offers an eclectic collection of “Food Is Art” dishes, inventive Liquid Art cocktails, and decadent desserts, creating a delicious dining experience you won't soon forget. Preston is open daily for breakfast from 6:30 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- The Tenderloin Room , a St. Louis institution since the 1960s mastering the art of steak. Savor your perfectly prepared cut in a lush, elegant atmosphere. Independently owned and operated.
- The Mediterranean-Style Swimming Pool is a splendid oasis situated in an elegant piazza.
- Five-Screen Movie Theater, located off The Chase Park Plaza main lobby, offers the latest movie releases.
Relax around the most elegant hotel pool in St. Louis. Surrounded by fountains and stone-carved porticoes, our Mediterranean-style swimming pool is a splendid oasis situated in an elegant piazza. Now Open!
SANTÉ FITNESS CENTER
Jog around Forest Park or break a sweat with Santé Fitness!
We strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to accommodate the needs of our guests with disabilities. Please contact the hotel if you have any special requests relating to your disability.
Points of Interest
Busch Stadium, Forest Park, St. Louis Zoo, Anheuser Busch Brewery, St. Louis Science Center, The Gateway Arch, and much more. The hotel's concierge can assist you with additional suggestions and arrange for tickets and tours.
The Central West End neighborhood is lined with charming boutiques and shops that will help you bring a little of the "Gateway City" home with you. Lululemon, Left Bank Books, Provisions St. Louis, Bluemercury and Kendra Scott are just a few nearby shopping options to enjoy.
Meetings & Events
- 65,000 square feet of flexible meeting, events & wedding space
- 26 meeting and event spaces
- Spectacular Starlight and Zodiac Ballrooms with two adjoining terraces and sweeping views of Forest park and The Gateway Arch
- Ideal for meetings of 12 to 2000 attendees
- Award-winning catering team
- State-of-the-art audio/visual capabilities
Sonesta Travel Pass
Our guest rewards program that gives you perks, points, privileges and exclusives on top of the warm, friendly service and little extras you'll find at any Sonesta — to make each stay even more rewarding.
Already a member?
- Check-in: 4:00 PM
- Check-out: 12:00 PM noon
- Check-in Policy: Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in
- Total Occupancy tax is 17.929%, sales tax is 12.179%
- Additional Hotels Guests In Room: minimum of $40 per person, per day, in excess of 2 people
- Credit Cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, and Diners Club are accepted
- Overnight valet parking is currently $45+ tax and overnight self parking is $35+ tax with unlimited in/out privileges
- Hourly parking is available (pricing subject to change), first hour $8, each additional hour $10
The Chase Park Plaza Royal Sonesta hotel
212 N. Kingshighway Blvd.,
St. Louis, MO 63108
Main: 314.633.3000 | Fax: 314.633.1144