- Royal Sonesta Boston is on the Cambridge banks of the Charles River, overlooking the Boston skyline
- Three miles from Boston’s Logan International Airport
- Across the street from the CambridgeSide Galleria
- Room views of the Charles River and Boston skyline
- Studio Bakery & Cafe proudly serves Starbucks coffee
- Indoor pool featuring seasonal sundeck
Stay Safe with Sonesta
Learn about the hotel and available amenities for your upcoming stay.
Please note, for the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels require guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
- 400 guest rooms and suites
- Coffee maker in every room
- Signature Sonesta bedding
- USB charging cube
- Motion sensor night lights
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- In-room, laptop size safe
- Coco Mango Bath Collection products by Poggesi
Check-in time is 3:00PM. Check out time is 12:00PM. Early check-in is by request only and not guaranteed. Late check-out must be coordinated with the hotel, as available. A valid credit card is required at check-in.
MINIMUM CHECK-IN AGE
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check into hotel.
Royal Sonesta Boston is a non-smoking property. There is a $250 fine for violation of the smoking policy.
Our hotel is dog-friendly. Please click here for information on our dog policy.
24-hour fitness center with Life Fitness equipment, Peloton bike and free weights.
Fitness center occupancy is being limited according to state requirements.
Atrium-style, 20' x 30' swimming pool with seasonal sun deck.
Pool occupancy is being limited according to state requirements. A maximum of 30 people can use the pool at any given time while social distancing.
Pool hours: 6:00AM to 10:00PM
Enjoy parking privileges in Royal Sonesta Boston's covered parking garage, located adjacent to the hotel's front entrance.
- Overnight parking and valet parking are available.
- Overnight self-parking, $42
- Overnight valet service, $45 (currently unavailable due to Stay Safe standards)
Explore all of Boston and Cambridge at Royal Sonesta Boston. Public transportation, taxi, and limousine services are located nearby and easily accessible.
SHIPPING AND RECEIVING PACKAGES
Royal Sonesta Boston will gladly handle shipping and receiving of packages for our guests. However, the hotel is not designed to handle the storage of more than one (1) guest package per room, per day.
We hold the first package (1) complimentary for up to three (3) days. If storage exceeds three days, a $25.00 handling and storage fee will be assessed per each additional day. For any additional storage requirements after the first package, an immediate fee of $25 will be assessed.
Guests requiring storage or handling of multiple packages can be directed to a preferred vendor. Please contact the concierge desk at firstname.lastname@example.org or 617.806.4250 for more information.
ArtBar at Royal Sonesta Boston is a warm, intimate retreat for food and art lovers alike. ArtBar features innovative, refined, seasonal American cuisine. ArtBar patio (seasonal) is located right on the banks of the Charles River, offering breathtaking water and Boston skyline views. ArtBar Private Dining Room can accommodate up to 40 guests in a completely private space in a separate room and private entrance.
The Royal Sonesta's coffee shop, Studio Cafe & Bakery, features on-the-go breakfast, lunch and snack options, in addition to a variety of house-made pastries and baked goods.
Enhance your stay with a special amenity. Please visit our list of available amenities.
- The hotel offers 28,000 square feet of function space for business and social occasions accommodating up to 550 guests
- A dedicated convention services and catering team is available to handle all details.
- Audio-visual equipment and services are available on-site.
Sonesta Travel Pass
Sonesta Travel Pass is our guest rewards program that gives you perks, points, privileges and exclusives on top of the warm, friendly service and little extras you'll find at any Sonesta — to make each stay even more rewarding.
Already a member?
Points of Interest
- USS Constitution
- Harvard Square
- Museum of Fine Arts
- Boston Public Garden & Swan Boats
- Paul Revere House
- Quincy Market
- Faneuil Hall
- Museum of Science
Sundries available at Concierge desk or at Studio. The CambridgeSide Mall is located across the street.
We strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to accommodate the needs of our guests with disabilities. Please contact the hotel if you have any special requests relating to your disability.
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 12:00PM noon
- Guest must be 21 years or over to check-in
- Taxes and Gratuities: 14.45%
- Credit Cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club and JCB accepted.
- Currency: US Dollar
- Electricity: 120 volts
Royal Sonesta Hotel Boston
40 Edwin Land Boulevard
Cambridge, MA 02142