- The hotel is located on the I-Ride Trolley Route, which provides transportation along International Drive every 15 - 20 minutes, including stops at Sea World™, Aquatica™, and both Orlando Premium Outlet Centers (fee required).
View the I-Ride Trolley Route
- A shuttle to Legoland Florida™ operates daily across the street from the hotel at the I-Drive 360 Complex (fee and advance reservations required).
- A shuttle to Busch Gardens Tampa™ operates daily and has a stop on International Drive. You can inquire at Guest Services for exact information and to make reservations (Busch Gardens admission required).
- Disney Springs® and the Walt Disney World® Transportation and Ticket Center (with monorail connections to Magic Kingdom® Park and EPCOT®) can be reached via the public Lynx bus system through a connection at the Sea World stop (fee required).
- Guests can use the Lynx Bus Route 8 or the I-Ride Trolley from the hotel to the Sea World™ stop.
- From the Sea World™ Stop, the Lynx Bus Route 50 travels to Disney Springs® and the Walt Disney World® Transportation and Ticket Center. (approximate transport time from Sea World™ to Walt Disney World® via this bus is 35 minutes)
- Rideshare services, such as Lyft and Uber, are also available in the Orlando area. Below are estimated costs for a standard ride from the hotel to each attraction (costs are subject to change)
|Universal Orlando® Theme Parks & Citywalk
|Sea World™ & Aquatica™
|Orange County Convention Center
|Walt Disney World® - EPCOT®