Designed for the modern traveler, Sonesta San Jose boasts contemporary style, relaxing amenities, and high-tech meeting spaces. Situated in the innovative, global-tech hub of Northern California’s Silicon Valley, guests are within minutes of top corporate headquarters including Intel, Apple, and Google. Whether traveling for business or pleasure, uncover seamless work-life experiences at Sonesta San Jose.
- Spectacular location in the heart of Silicon Valley
- 304 tastefully appointed guest rooms including 20 suites
- Sevens Bar & Grill, serving California Regional cuisine in an inviting atmosphere
- 8000 square feet of meeting and event space
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool with hot tub
- Dash The Robot, room delivery service
- Hertz car rental
- 24-hour complimentary self-parking available
- Complimentary local and airport shuttle services
- Close proximity to Mineta San Jose International Airport
- Pet friendly
Stay Safe with Sonesta
Learn about the hotel and available amenities for your upcoming stay.
Your safety and health is our top priority. Based on our current housekeeping protocol, guests with a stay longer than 7 days will receive a full service cleaning of their guest room once per week. For additional services during your stay, we would be delighted to accommodate your needs and kindly request a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. In the meantime, for additional towels, coffee & tea, and other amenities, please contact the front desk.
- 304 tastefully appointed guest rooms including 18 Junior Suites and 2 Presidential Suites
- Serta Perfect Sleeper pillow tops
- Spacious work desks with ample natural lighting and ergonomic chairs
- Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet
- Flat screen TVs
- Cable/Satellite television
- Telephones with voicemail
- Iron and ironing board
- Keurig coffee makers in all rooms
- Mini refrigerators in all rooms
- In-room safe
- Safety deposit boxes
- Barrier free and ADA compliant rooms available
- Mobility/hearing accessible rooms available
- Check-in: 3:00 p.m.
- Check-out: 12:00 noon (Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in)
Check-in time is 3:00PM. Check-out time is 12:00 PM. Early check-in is by request only and not guaranteed. A valid credit card must be presented at check-in. Late check-out must be coordinated with the hotel, as available.
You will need to present a credit card upon arrival. We do not accept third-party payments for reservations made via Booking.com.
Upon check-in, we will authorize your credit card for the sum of each night’s room and tax charges as well as an additional $50.00 per night to cover possible incidental expenses during your stay such as restaurant and phone charges. Upon checkout, any amount authorized that was not used will be released, and your bank should release that hold typically within 5-7 business days.
Guests paying with a debit card should be aware that the funds authorized at the time of arrival are immediately deducted from your account by your bank. With a debit card, banks typically do not release the authorization taken at check-in for 7-10 business days. Therefore, many guests prefer to present a credit card at the time of check-in, and a debit card at the time of departure so that the hotel is only authorizing your debit card for the exact amount needed to settle your charges.
You are welcome to pay cash upon departure, but the hotel requires a credit card be presented and authorized for your stay at the time of arrival.
MINIMUM CHECK-IN AGE
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check into hotel.
Sonesta San Jose is a non-smoking property. There is a $250.00 fine for violation of the smoking policy.
Dining and Restaurants
Experience the best of Milpitas dining without ever leaving the hotel. Sonesta San Jose offers guests American cuisine and cocktails highlighting traditional flavors and tastes.
- Sevens Bar & Grill, serving California Regional cuisine in an inviting atmosphere for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Savor delicious appetizers, salads, burgers, and flatbreads. Stop by the bar for nightly Happy Hour specials and an extensive list of creative cocktails, craft beer, and wine.
- In room dining: Enjoy a meal from the comfort of your own guest room or suite.
Sonesta San Jose is pet friendly. Our location is ideal for a walk or a run with your pup, and many area restaurants have dog-friendly patios. Subject to availability. Dogs must not exceed 35 pounds, and a maximum of two dogs
Please note: dogs may not be left unattended in room.
The Fitness center features Life Fitness aerobic equipment, elliptical machines, treadmills, free weights, kettle bells, resistance cables, utility benches, medicine and stability balls.
Escape to our outdoor pool for a refreshing dip. Our outdoor heated swimming pool features a spacious sundeck and lounge chairs.
Enjoy complimentary parking privileges at Sonesta San Jose.
From personal work pods to intimate meeting spaces, Sonesta helps you eliminate distractions and stay productive. Whether your project team needs an impromptu huddle or you need a few uninterrupted hours of productivity on your own, Sonesta has you covered.
When you need a more secluded space, reserve our small, functional meeting rooms, designed for business, or for fun get-togethers. Reserve in real time or by the hour.
Whether you’re craving a quick snack or you left some travel essentials at home, stop by The Pantry to find whatever you need.
Designed with the business traveler in mind, enjoy access to our newly renovated 24-hour Business Center.
We strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to accommodate the needs of our guests with disabilities. Please contact the hotel at (408) 321-9500 if you have any special requests relating to your disability.
Meetings and Events
Choose from 8 flexible event spaces, including pre-function areas, which offer 8,000 square feet of sophisticated meeting space.
- Host 10 to 450 guests
- Champagne Ballroom, the largest event space boasting 3780 square feet and 12-foot ceilings
- State-of-the-art audio/visual capabilities including wireless high-speed Internet
- Distinctive on-site catering from our culinary expert
Conveniently located near bustling San Jose, Sonesta San Jose puts you within reach of California’s Great America theme park and the San Francisco Bay. All of San Jose’s finest spots are within reach during your stay.
- Milpitas Square, largest Asian plaza in N. California
- McCarthy Ranch, restaurants and shopping plaza
- Great Mall, outlet and shopping center
- Santa Clara Convention Center
- Levi’s Stadium
- California’s Great America
- Santa Clara Golf & Tennis Club
- SAP Center
- Downtown San Jose
- Tech Museum of Innovation
- San Jose Museum of Art
- Chinese Cultural Garden
- Pinewood Park
- San Francisco Bay
Sonesta Travel Pass
Sonesta Travel Pass is our guest rewards program that gives you perks, points, privileges and exclusives on top of the warm, friendly service and little extras you'll find at any Sonesta — to make each stay even more rewarding.
Already a member?
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at the time of booking. Any cancellation must be made by no later than 4:00 PM local hotel time the day prior to arrival. Any reservation canceled after this time, or any booking that is a no-show, will be charged the sum of the first night's room and tax charges.
- Non-Guaranteed reservations are not accepted
- All credit card paying guests must present the credit card at check-in along with their valid Photo ID. The Hotel will pre-authorize all credit cards with the total room rate, taxes, and additional $50.00 per night for possible incidental bills.
- If a guest chooses to pay by cash upon arrival, the hotel at check-in will collect the total for the room rate, and taxes. In addition, a refundable cash deposit of $150.00 per day will be collected upon check-in towards possible incidental expenses incurred in the hotel. The hotel will refund any remaining amount from this deposit at checkout.
- Credit Cards Accepted for Guarantee and Deposit: American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover and JCB Credit Card
Sonesta San Jose
777 Bellew Drive
Milpitas, CA 95035