Stay Safe at Sonesta Irvine
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
As part of Sonesta’s continuing commitment to health and safety, and following the guidance of CDC and other experts, Sonesta hotels require all guests and associates to wear masks in indoor, public areas.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- The hotel’s swimming pool, sundeck, and mini putting green are open from 8:30 AM- 8 PM
- To comply with social distancing guidelines, the number of people are limited, and we ask that you be respect the capacities noted.
- The fitness center is open.
- We are currently providing limited housekeeping services during your stay. If you are staying 3 or more nights, service can be provided while guest is not present in room.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- Laundry facilities are available for your convenience. Same-day dry cleaning services have been suspended temporarily.
- Shuttle service is currently running to and from John Wayne Airport only.
- Copper Chef Kitchen is closed.
We look forward to welcoming you to Irvine!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.