We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, guests who are in areas of high or substantial transmission of COVID-19 are encouraged to wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are still required for individuals that are not fully vaccinated. Please note, state or local laws may defer from the above, please check with the front desk team on the policy if you have any questions or concerns.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby, restaurants, fitness center, pool and gift shop.
Guests are required by law to wear a mask in public spaces. Reach out to the front desk to learn where exceptions might apply.
Your guest room has been sanitized and Stay Safe with Sonesta sealed for your arrival.
We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- Pool occupancy is being limited according to local ordinances, and we ask all guests to:
- Please wipe down lounge chairs before and after use.
- Return towels to appropriate receptacle.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours:
In Room Dining
8 a.m. - 11 p.m.
7 a.m. - 11 p.m.
Steelpan Bar and Patio
11 a.m. - 11 p.m.
We look forward to welcoming you to Fort Lauderdale Beach!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.