Safe Stays at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Please note, for the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels require guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
- Limited-contact check-in and check out
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet of social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby and restaurants.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- Pool and hot tub are currently closed.
- Fitness center is temporarily closed.
- Self parking available. Valet parking is temporarily suspended.
- Dial In-Room Dining to pre-order a to go order at Formula Espresso.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours. Hours of operation are subject to change.
- Beer, wine and champagne is available for purchase at the front desk, daily, after 12PM noon.
7:00AM - 11:00AM
We look forward to welcoming you to Baltimore!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.