Stay Safe at Sonesta Anaheim
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe. Below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- For the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels require guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby, restaurants, fitness center, and pool.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay, unless you specifically request it.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- Pool occupancy is being limited according to local ordinances, and we ask all guests to:
- Wipe down lounge chairs before and after use.
- Return towels to appropriate receptacle.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours. Hours of operation are subject to change.
|The Burger Place||Monday - Sunday 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
|In Room Dining||Monday - Sunday 5:00 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.|
We look forward to welcoming you to Anaheim!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.