When it comes to location, The Alexis Royal Sonesta Hotel simply can’t be beat. We’re situated in the heart of downtown Seattle, just 2 blocks from the Seattle Waterfront on 1st Street, between Spring St. and Madison St. We’re a convenient 5-minute walk from the University Street Light Rail Station. Find detailed directions below:
Driving Directions from South/Sea-Tac Airport (SEA)
Directions from Airport
- Exit airport and follow the signs ‘To Freeways’ I-5 Northbound/Seattle Exit
- Continue North to downtown Seattle, merging into the left lane as you approach downtown
- Take Exit #165 Seneca Street
- Stay in the left lane at the stoplight and continue 5 blocks to First Avenue
- Turn left at First Avenue
- Valet Parking is available on the right side at 1007 First Avenue
*This is the most direct route. Please note, however, that traffic can be congested along First Avenue during peak transit hours. To avoid First Avenue, you may access the hotel on Madison Street. During peak transit hours, turn right onto Madison Street for valet parking assistance. From Sea-Tac, a cab takes 20-30 minutes depending on traffic and the fare is about $37-$40 before tolls and tip.
Eco-Friendly Transportation from Sea-Tac Airport
Light Rail (Sound Transit) – Seattle’s Link light rail runs from Sea-Tac Airport (Airport Station) to the downtown Seattle University Street station near the Alexis Royal Sonesta Hotel. The trip takes approximately 35-40 minutes; service is available from 5 a.m. through midnight daily. The fare is $2.75 for adults and $2.00 for children aged 6-18. Find more information and details here: https://www.soundtransit.org/schedules/route/40_100479
Enjoy onsite valet parking privileges for an overnight fee of $48 per night. Self-parking is not available through the hotel.