Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island is located on the South end of Hilton Head Island, overlooking the Atlantic Ocean. It is just 45 miles from Savannah and just over an hour from Charleston, both are convenient for daytrips. The resort is an area surrounded by outdoor recreation, shopping and fine dining.
- Coligny Plaza
- Park Plaza
- Sea Pines Forest Preserve
- 24 Golf Courses on the island
- Van Der Meer Tennis Academy
- Chart House
- Charlie's L'etoile Verte
- Skull Creek Boathouse
- Harbour Town
- Tanger Factory Outlets
World Class Service and Amenities
The perfect venue for facilitating groups of all sizes, from ten-person meetings to elaborate theme dinners for 800.
- 20,000 sq. ft. or newly renovated meeting space
- 10,000 sq. ft. Santee Ballroom
- 24-hour business center, the latest in audiovisual technology and a complete audiovisual company available
- Oceanfront Shipyard Beach Club with 4,000 sq. ft. of indoor/outdoor space
- New food and beverage outlets, offering locally inspired dishes and refreshments
- Plus much more!