With beautifully refreshed spaces, sleek social lounges, and tasteful modern guest rooms, suites, and lofts, Sonesta Columbus Downtown exudes Midwest warmth and elegance at every turn. For guests craving adventure, explore distinctive dining in the Short North Arts District, peaceful riverfront gardens on Scioto Mile, and historic charm in German Village, all a short distance from our downtown Columbus hotel. For those traveling on business, enjoy 10,000 square feet of polished meeting space and convenient, direct connection to the Greater Columbus Convention Center. A trip to our vibrant city is sure to impress.
• Centrally located in downtown Columbus
• Connected to the Greater Columbus Convention Center
• 421 newly renovated guest rooms, suites, and lofts
• 10,000 square feet of meeting and event space
• 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness facility
• Close proximity to John Glenn Columbus International Airport
• Pet friendly
Stay Safe with Sonesta
In accordance with the CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear face coverings in public areas. Face coverings are still required for individuals that are not fully vaccinated
Your safety and health is our top priority. Based on our current housekeeping protocol, guests with a stay longer than 7 days will receive a full service cleaning of their guest room once per week. For additional services during your stay, we would be delighted to accommodate your needs and kindly request a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. In the meantime, for additional towels, coffee & tea, and other amenities, please contact the front desk.
In each of our spacious guest rooms, suites and lofts, your comfort is our utmost priority. Generous and convenient in-room features ensure you begin each day relaxed and refreshed.
• 421 newly renovated guest rooms and suites featuring contemporary décor
• Boutique-style lofts in the historic Carr Building, featuring industrial décor, spa-inspired baths, and floor-to-ceiling windows
• 49” LED Smart TVs
• In-room Keurig Coffee Makers
• Complimentary wireless high-speed Internet
• Mobility/hearing accessible rooms available
Check-in time is 3:00PM. Check-out time is 12:00PM. Early check-in is by request only and not guaranteed. Late check-out must be coordinated with the hotel, as available. A valid credit card is required at check-in.
MINIMUM CHECK-IN AGE
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check into hotel.
Sonesta Columbus Downtown is a non-smoking property. There is a $250 fine for violation of the smoking policy.
Our hotel is dog-friendly. Please click here for information on our dog policy.
Break a sweat in our newly renovated, 1600 square foot fitness center featuring state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment, Peloton Bikes, and The Mirror
Overnight valet parking available, rates are $35/day, with 24-hour access to your vehicle or valet parking privileges onsite.
Vine + Forge
Indulge in a menu designed by Executive Chef Angela Allison, complementing our complete custom bar menu designed by Shawn Ford, AKA “The Liquid Savant”, a northeastern Ohio native, who is a nationally recognized, award-winning hospitality trainer, operator and concept developer.
6 flexible event spaces, including pre-function areas, which offer over 10,000 square feet of sophisticated, newly renovated meeting space.
• Host up to 300 guests in elegant or executive style
• Muirfield Ballroom, the largest meeting space boasting 2952 square feet and 14-foot ceilings
• Audio/visual capabilities
• Distinctive on-site catering from our culinary expert
• Adaptive spaces for informal meetings, casual conversations, or working solo
Sonesta Travel Pass
Sonesta Travel Pass is our guest rewards program that gives you perks, points, privileges and exclusives on top of the warm, friendly service and little extras you'll find at any Sonesta — to make each stay even more rewarding.
Already a member?
Points of Interest
• Greater Columbus Convention Center
• Short North
• North Market
• Columbus Museum of Art
• Scioto Mile
• German Village
• Ohio Statehouse
• Franklin Park Conservatory
• Columbus Zoo and Aquarium
• Easton Town Center
We strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to accommodate the needs of our guests with disabilities. Please contact the hotel if you have any special requests relating to your disability.
- Check-in: 3:00PM
- Check out: 12:00PM noon
- Guest must be 21 years or over to check-in
- Credit Cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover, Diners Club and JCB accepted.
- Currency: US Dollar
- Electricity: 120 volts
Sonesta Columbus Downtown
33 East Nationwide Blvd.
Columbus, OH 43215