Directions from Chicago airports to our hotel
From O’Hare International Airport:
- 1 mile
- Served by all major airlines
Driving directions from O’Hare International Airport:
- Take I-190 east to Mannheim Road North exit.
- Take Mannheim to Higgins Road (2nd light).
- Turn right at light and then at the first driveway turn right. The hotel is on the left.
From Midway International Airport (MDW):
- 27 miles
- Served by most major airlines
Driving directions from Midway International Airport (MDW):
- Take Cicero to I-55 South.
- Take I-55 South to I-294 North.
- Take I-294 to O'Hare Airport exit.
- Take O'Hare Airport exit to Mannheim North exit.
- Take Mannheim to Higgins, turn right.
- Take first driveway on the right. Hotel will be on left side.
Enjoy overnight self-parking onsite in a well-lit lot. Our rate is $21/day and 2 complimentary electric charging stations in our parking lot.
Our shuttle service from the airport operates every 30 minutes, picking up 15 and 45 minutes after the hour at Bus Shuttle Center Door 3. However, this service will not be available between 11:00PM - 3:30AM.
Public Transportation from O’Hare International Airport
O'Hare Blue Line CTA Station
Estimated distance to the hotel: 1 mile/ .6 km, Cost of Train: $5.75
Airport transportation through private limousine service can be arranged by Guest Services.
Guest Services can reserve a vehicle on your behalf from any of the major car rental companies.
*Note that a Metra stop into Chicago is located across the hotel parking lot.