About Our Gwinnett Place Atlanta Hotel
Relax and leave your cares at the door. Southern charm with modern appeal greets you the moment you arrive at our peaceful retreat outside the hustle bustle of the city. To make your stay even more exceptional, we recently completed a total refresh of our 300 guest rooms and 5 hotel suites in Atlanta. All which were inspired from local topography, Lake Lanier and the surrounding Duluth County residential architecture.
From thoughtful upgrades and enhancements to furnishings and lighting to fresh, crisp all-white bed linens to create a clean, modern space–Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta offers the finest in Duluth lodging and Atlanta hotel suites.
We strive to make your stay comfortable and convenient. This is why we offer such a generous array of services and amenities, from our laundry service to a fitness center. And you can rely on our friendly staff to help you get the most from the warm and welcoming culture of the Peach State. Here are a few key amenities and services you’ll find at the Sonesta Gwinnett Place. Follow our Fitness and Fast Facts links to learn more.
- Self-service business center
- Copying, fax, printer
- Fitness center
- Indoor/outdoor swimming pool
- On-site laundry facility
With all of our value-added amenities, our hotel is an ideal wedding or private party venue in Atlanta, GA. Your guests will be impressed with your choice of hotel once they experience our dedication to excellence. Our Atlanta venues have all the equipment and accommodations necessary to both meet and exceed your guests' expectations.
Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta becomes TAG certified and hosts the first same sex wedding reception in Gwinnett!
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at the time of booking. Any cancellation must be made by no later than 6:00 PM local hotel time the day prior to arrival. Any reservation canceled after this time, or any booking that is a no-show, will be charged the sum of the first night's room and tax charges.
- Non-Guaranteed reservations are not accepted
- All credit card paying guests must present the credit card at check-in along with their valid Photo ID. The Hotel will pre-authorize all credit cards with the total room rate, taxes, parking charges (if applicable). We do not accept third-party payments for reservations made via Booking.com.
- Payment: You will need to present a credit card upon arrival.
- Upon check-in, we will authorize your credit card for the sum of each night’s room and tax charges as well as an additional $50.00 for cover incidental expenses during your stay such as restaurant and phone charges. Upon checkout, any amount authorized that was not used will be released, and your bank should release that hold typically within 5-7 business days.
- Guests paying with a debit card should be aware that the funds authorized at the time of arrival are immediately deducted from your account by your bank. With a debit card, banks typically do not release the authorization taken at check-in for 7-10 business days. Therefore, many guests prefer to present a credit card at the time of check-in, and a debit card at the time of departure so that the hotel is only authorizing your debit card for the exact amount needed to settle your charges.
- You are welcome to pay cash upon departure, but the hotel requires a credit card be presented and authorized for your stay at the time of arrival.
- Credit Cards Accepted for Guarantee and Deposit: American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover and JCB Credit Card
Check-in is available at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is scheduled for 12:00 noon.