Suites For All Styles of Travel
Talk about southern comfort. The studio and one-bedroom extended stay suites at Sonesta ES Suites Gwinnett Place Atlanta are spacious, stylish and accommodating. They’re also among the most flexible rooms you’ll find in the Atlanta area. Business travelers enjoy a lot of room to spread out and be productive. And families need ample space to…well…have their own space.
Enjoy all the amenities you’d expect to find at home, in a casual and relaxed atmosphere. Our fully equipped kitchens help you stay on budget. Free Wi-Fi helps you stay connected. And when you’re ready to head out to explore or to grab a meal, you’ll find a complete guide to the area’s attractions and restaurants in your room.
Our non-smoking oversized suites offer:
- Free Wi-Fi
- Large flat-screen TV with free premium movie channels
- Flexible work space
- Hair dryer
- Iron/ironing board
- Fully updated kitchen
- Coffee maker
- Cook-top stove, microwave oven, toaster
- Full-sized refrigerator
- Barrier-free ADA-compliant suites*
- Pet friendly with fee
- All reservations must be guaranteed with a credit card at the time of booking. Any cancellation must be made by no later than 6:00 PM local hotel time the day prior to arrival. Any reservation canceled after this time, or any booking that is a no-show, will be charged the sum of the first night's room and tax charges.
- Non-Guaranteed reservations are not accepted
- All credit card paying guests must present the credit card at check-in along with their valid Photo ID. The Hotel will pre-authorize all credit cards with the total room rate, taxes, parking charges (if applicable).
- Payment: You will need to present a credit card upon arrival.
- Upon check-in, we will authorize your credit card for the sum of each night’s room and tax charges as well as an additional $100.00 for cover incidental expenses during your stay such as restaurant and phone charges. Upon checkout, any amount authorized that was not used will be released, and your bank should release that hold typically within 5-7 business days.
- Guests paying with a debit card should be aware that the funds authorized at the time of arrival are immediately deducted from your account by your bank. With a debit card, banks typically do not release the authorization taken at check-in for 7-10 business days. Therefore, many guests prefer to present a credit card at the time of check-in, and a debit card at the time of departure so that the hotel is only authorizing your debit card for the exact amount needed to settle your charges.
- You are welcome to pay cash upon departure, but the hotel requires a credit card be presented and authorized for your stay at the time of arrival.
- Credit Cards Accepted for Guarantee and Deposit: American Express, Mastercard, Visa, Diners Club, Discover and JCB Credit Card
Check-in is available at 4:00 p.m. and check-out is scheduled for 12:00 noon.