• Located in the heart of Atlanta's cultural attractions
• 300 guest rooms including 4 suites with floor-to-ceiling window views
• Chattahoochee Grill features an upscale Southern menu with a European influence for breakfast, lunch and dinner
• Over 12,000 square feet of meeting and event space in 14 meeting rooms
• 24-hour fitness center
• Indoor/outdoor pool (temporarily closed due to maintenance) and sun deck
Stay Safe with Sonesta
Learn about the hotel and available amenities for your upcoming stay.
Please note, for the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels require guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
• 300 guest rooms including 4 suites
• Luxurious bedding, coffee makers and other fine appointments
• Complimentary high-speed wireless internet access
• Personal work desks
• Mini-refrigerator available
• Iron and ironing board, radio, flat-screen HD-LCD television
• Barrier free and ADA compliant rooms available
Location and Setting
Sonesta Atlanta Northwest puts you in the heart of the city’s cultural attractions. Within minutes of our hotel, enjoy a day of shopping at Cumberland Mall or enjoy a day at Truist Park cheering on the Atlanta Braves. Explore downtown for popular attractions such as Mercedes-Benz Stadium, State Farm Arena, The King Center, and Six Flags Over Georgia.
We offer self-parking for cars and SUVs, available for $10 per day.
Check-in time is 3:00PM. Check-out time is 12:00PM. Early check-in is by request only and not guaranteed. A valid credit card must be presented at check-in at all hotels. Late check-out must be coordinated with the hotel, as available.
MINIMUM CHECK-IN AGE
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check into hotel.
Sonesta Atlanta Northwest Galleria is a non-smoking property. There is a $250 fine for violation of the smoking policy.
With dog-friendly rooms* at Sonesta Atlanta Northwest, your dog doesn’t have to miss out on all the fun. Our location is ideal for a walk or a run with your pup, and many area restaurants have dog-friendly patios. Dogs must not exceed 25 pounds, and a maximum of one dog. A $75 non-refundable cleaning fee applies. Dogs may not be left unattended in room.
We strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to accommodate the needs of our guests with disabilities. Please contact the hotel if you have any special requests relating to your disability.
Swim laps in our heated indoor pool and seasonal outdoor pool. Our sparkling pool brings you the joy year-round swimming. In cooler weather, sit by our fire pit, overlooking the swimming pool, for an enchanted evening.
Sports and Fitness
Stay on top of your workout and health routine even while traveling. Our 24-hour fitness center is fully equipped with cardio machines and free weights. With guest room key access, you’ll be able to continue a workout regime without a hassle. Towels and water provided, as well as restrooms with showers and changing area.
Meetings and Business Services
- 32,000 square feet of function indoor/outdoor space for business and social occasions
- A dedicated convention services and catering team is available to handle all details
- The latest audiovisual equipment and services are available
Sonesta Travel Pass
Our guest rewards program that gives you perks, points, privileges and exclusives on top of the warm, friendly service and little extras you'll find at any Sonesta — to make each stay even more rewarding.
Already a member?
- Credit Cards accepted:
- American Express
- Diners Club