Meet, mix and mingle in our Downtown Denver meeting venues at Sonesta Denver. Our hotel offers solutions for more flexibility, mobility, and productivity within our communal spaces and in our modern meeting rooms. Take advantage of 8,000 square feet of versatile floor plans with eleven state-of-the-art meeting and event spaces in downtown Denver. Stay inspired and connected in our newly renovated spaces that can be configured to meet the needs of your event from 4 to 400 guests. From lavish celebrations in our Urban Ballroom to the intimacy of our Capital Boardroom, our hotel is the perfect mixing and meeting place.
Our hotel is located near Civic Center Park, the Denver Art Museum, Colorado Convention Center and is 25 miles from Denver International Airport. With exceptional leisure amenities second to none and access to the countless cultural attractions of the Mile-High City, Sonesta Denver is where business meets its match.
Let’s Get Down to the Details
Sonesta Denver Downtown is the perfect venue for conferences, training sessions, meetings and events of all sizes and provides the services, amenities and technologies that ensure an efficient, stimulating environment for meetings. Sonesta's commitment to excellence is unmatched with over 80 years of hospitality experience.
Sonesta Denver is proud to be a green event space, partnering with the Clean World Foundation to reduce energy and water consumption. With your imagination and our expertise, your event will be as elevated as the Mile High City.Our dedicated conference service professionals will craft menus from breakout sessions to ballroom dinners - every meal delicious, memorable and artfully prepared. At Sonesta Food Is Art, and we enhance every event through food that is locally inspired.
Submit an RFP today and a dedicated specialist will be in touch and work with you to pull off a seamless conference or meeting. We will handle all of the details with care and commitment. And we’ll wow your attendees with our elevated standards – from our artfully crafted culinary masterpieces, to our locally inspired entertainment experiences.
Meeting and Business Services
- 8,312 square feet of flexible meeting space
- 11 meeting rooms with breakouts, designed to accommodate groups of all sizes
Range Ballroom, the largest event space boasting 4692 square feet with contemporary chandeliers and 13-ft ceilings
State-of-the-art audio/visual capabilities including wireless high-speed Internet
1.5 Blocks from Colorado Convention Center
Denver Green Meetings
- Expansive 24-hour fitness center complete with state-of-the-art cardio and strength training equipment
- Outdoor, heated swimming pool with 360-degree views of downtown Denver (seasonal)
- Distinctive on-site catering from The Lockwood Kitchen & Bar
- 24-hour Business Center
- 24-hour self-parking
- Concierge services
- The Hub and The Huddle, adaptive spaces for informal meetings, casual conversations, or working solo
- World-class service and amenities
- Complimentary high-speed wireless Internet access
- Professional event management staff
- State-of-the-art audio-visual equipment on site
- Wireless presentation system
- Conference phones
- Flat screen TV
- Office supply kit, whiteboards, tech supplies
- A/V technician
- Video conferencing
Food is Art
Our experienced catering sales team and culinary staff can enhance your meeting with enticing menus of delicious regional cuisine, or work with our expert chefs to create custom menus for your event, from bar bites at the rooftop pool to an elegant sit-down dinner