Stay Safe at Sonesta Columbus Downtown
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Like you, our entire team is anxiously awaiting our return to all the services and experiences but until that day comes, we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
As part of Sonesta’s continuing commitment to health and safety, and following the guidance of CDC and other experts, Sonesta hotels require all guests and associates to wear masks in indoor, public areas.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/staysafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our resort:
- Frequent cleaning of high touch surfaces.
- Hand sanitizer stations located in public spaces.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on our elevators.
- Temperature checks daily for all employees.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby, meeting space, restaurants and fitness center.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay unless requested.
- Vine + Forge is currently serving food from 7:00 AM - 1:00 AM. Allowing carryout orders until 11:00 PM for inhouse guests.
We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Columbus!
Tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.