We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Like you, our entire team is anxiously awaiting our return to all the services and experiences but until that day comes, we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, guests who are in areas of high or substantial transmission of COVID-19 are encouraged to wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are still required for individuals that are not fully vaccinated. Please note, state or local laws may defer from the above, please check with the front desk team on the policy if you have any questions or concerns.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/staysafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our resort:
- Entrance: Main entrance doors lock at 12am and guests arriving after this time will need to call the main number of the hotel for Security to provide access.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby, restaurants and fitness center.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours:
Grab n Go Breakfast (Starbucks)
6:30am - 10pm, daily
Food For Thought Restaurant & Bar
Monday - Friday, 5pm - 9pm
24 Hour Market
We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Charlotte!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.