Stay Safe at Royal Sonesta Washington DC
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Like you, our entire team is anxiously awaiting our return to all the services and experiences but until that day comes, we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/staysafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our resort:
- In accordance with Washington, DC mandates, all guests and associates are required to wear masks in indoor public spaces.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request via our internal texting service.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- The following outlet is closed:
Currently closed due to restrictions
|The Royal Market||Visit our Royal Market, at the front desk, for all of your snack and mini bar amenities.|
We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Washington DC.
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.