Stay Safe at Sonesta Chicago O’Hare Airport
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Like you, our entire team is anxiously awaiting our return to all the services and experiences but until that day comes, we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
As part of Sonesta’s continuing commitment to health and safety, and following the guidance of CDC and other experts, Sonesta hotels require all guests and associates to wear masks in indoor, public areas.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/staysafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Entrance: Doors lock at 11:30 p.m. and guests arriving after this time will need to call the main number of the hotel to provide access.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- Individuals are required per the state of Illinois ordinance to wear face coverings in public areas inside and outside when social distancing isn’t possible.
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all our elevators or allowed to be taken per party, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must be maintained in all public spaces; lobby, restaurants and fitness center.
- Our fitness center is open for guests 24 hours a day with revised hygiene standards to ensure your safety and well-being. Some equipment has been placed out of order to promote social distancing.
- For your safety and the safety of our employees we are currently providing housekeeping service for guest staying 5 or more days. However, housekeeping service is available upon request. We also provide clean linens and towels on request. When a room is serviced it will be required that guests are not in the room at the same time of the employee.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) have been removed from your room but are available upon request.
- Harry Caray’s Italian Steakhouse is open for breakfast, lunch and dinner by reservations only. Room service and carry out available for all meal periods. Hours of operation are subject to change. Please contact the hotel for up to date restaurant hours.
We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Chicago!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.