We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Like you, our entire team is anxiously awaiting our return to all the services and experiences but until that day comes, we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, guests who are in areas of high or substantial transmission of COVID-19 are encouraged to wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are still required for individuals that are not fully vaccinated. Please note, state or local laws may defer from the above, please check with the front desk team on the policy if you have any questions or concerns.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out, however we are here to assist 24 hours every day.
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces and lobby.
- Chroma Spa is currently accepting reservations under strict health enhancements and guidelines. In-room spa services are currently unavailable.
- We are currently providing housekeeping service during your stay on a request basis only, check at the front desk for more information.
- Some of our standard items in your guest room have been removed, check at the front desk for anything you require.
- Valet parking is currently available through the hotel, we can also provide options for self-parking.
- The Bookstore Bar and Café is unfortunately closed at the moment. A plethora of food options are available nearby.
We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Seattle.
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.