Stay Safe at Royal Sonesta Portland
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Like you, our entire team is anxiously awaiting our return to all the services and experiences but until that day comes, we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/staysafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our resort:
- Please note, for the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels require guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
- Individuals are required by law to wear face coverings in public areas inside the hotel.
- Limited-contact check-in and check out
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby, elevators, meeting space and corridors.
- Dosha 5th Avenue Spa is currently accepting reservations with strict health enhancements and guidelines. In-room spa services are currently unavailable.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels upon request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- The Fitness Center is currently closed due to state regulations.
- On-site self-parking privileges for a fee of $25 per night. Valet parking is not currently available through the hotel.
- The following outlets are closed:
- Hotel’s restaurant and bar
- In-Room dining
We look forward to welcoming you on your next trip to Portland.
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.