Location and Area
Facing the emblematic Parque El Olivar, in the heart of San Isidro, a shopping and business district, known for its upscale residences and beautiful parks.
The Jorge Chavez International Airport is located 15 km north of the hotel.
Points of Interest
Lima offers numerous attractions of tourist attractions, world-class museums like the Rafael Larco Herrera, craft markets, archaeological sites such as Huaca Huallamarca; the Cathedral of Lima, the Historic Center of Lima, Larcomar, among others.
Around the hotel you will find a variety of gift shops and souvenirs. The Jockey Plaza shopping center in Surco and Larcomar in Miraflores are the ideal places for shopping, here you can find the best brands in the world, additionally, at downtown you can find numerous artisan markets with the best of Peruvian textiles.
- Check-in: 15:00 - Check-out: 12:00
- Taxes and surcharges: Peruvians and residents pay 10% service charge and 18% VAT (sales tax). Non-residents in Peru are exempt from sales tax of 18%, showing passport and Andean Migration Card given by Customs when entering the country.
- All credit cards are accepted: American Express, Visa, Diners Club, MasterCard
- Languages: Spanish and English.
- Soles and US dollars are accepted.
- Our hotel does not allow pets