Join our Culture of Caring!
Because of Sonesta’s Culture of Caring, Sonesta Gwinnett Place Atlanta & Sonesta ES Suites Gwinnett Place Atlanta strives to provide more efficient and eco-friendly services. We have implemented several initiatives to reduce the environmental impact on our planet, and we are constantly looking for better ways, products and resources to further reduce our environmental impact.
- Meeting space options with natural light and outdoor space (courtyards).
- To reduce water consumption we utilize low-flow faucets, shower-heads and toilets.
- Refillable shower dispensers for bath products in guest rooms.
- Chemicals/Cleaning supplies are biodegradable and/or water-soluble.
- Eco friendly pest control
- Newspapers provided on request.
- Guests have the option of reusing their bed linens and towels.
- Refurbish program for furniture and equipment.
- Paper, plastic, aluminum cans, cardboard, newspaper, grease, batteries and ink cartridges are all recycled.
- Extended Stay Service
- For stays of less than 7 nights, guests have the option of Light Touch housekeeping every three days to include replacement of used towels, empty trash and making of bed.
- For stays longer than 7 nights, guests have an option of complete a Full Service cleaning on a weekly basis.
- Meeting space options with natural light and outdoor space (Patios).
- Each guest room has an individual climate control with a motion sensor that determines if the room is occupied.
- Air-conditioning and lights are controlled by a building automated system and turned off when meeting rooms are not in use.
- Motion sensor lights in front and back of house offices.
- Energy efficient demand control ventilation fan in the main kitchen reduces kitchen exhaust energy usage up to 50%.
- Use air filters with a minimum efficiency reporting value.
- Energy efficient light bulbs and electronic ballasts throughout the hotel.
- Hotel has re-vamped all lighting exterior and interior bulbs to LED, instead of energy efficient bulbs.
- VFD controlled pumps and fans.
- Deduct meters for the cooling tower and pool top up water.
- Using Latex based paint in place of oil-based paint.
- Hotel is smoke free.
Food & Beverage:
- Focusing on sustainable, responsible and local sourcing.
- Using paper straws in all F&B operations.
- Recycling of pallets.
Click here to view the best practices and suggestions we have learned from our customers. Our team is eager to provide the additional assistance for you to execute.