on eligible Sonesta purchases
on eligible airfare, car rental and dining purchases
per $1 spent on all other purchases
BEYOND THE POINTS
- Automatic Upgrade to Gold tier status
- No Foreign Transaction Fees †
- $0 Introductory Annual Fee for the first year. After that there is a low annual fee of $75 †
TO GOLD TIER STATUS
Sonesta Travel Pass members enjoy all kinds of benefits, and with an automatic upgrade to Gold tier status upon credit approval you get even more.
- Complimentary club lounge access or daily continental breakfast1
- Complimentary room upgrade (when available)2
- Early check-in and late check-out3
- 15% discount on dining & resort amenities4
- Complimentary upgraded WiFi5
- Exclusive member-only offers
- Choice of welcome amenity
- and more!
START EARNING REWARDS TODAY!
This online only offer may not be available elsewhere if you leave this page. You can take advantage of this offer when you apply now.
Residents of the US and its territories only. See full disclosure for details.
† For information about rates, fees, other costs and benefits associated with the use of this credit card, or to apply, click on Apply Now and refer to the disclosures accompanying the online credit card application. This credit card program is issued and administered by Bank of America, N.A. Mastercard and World Mastercard are registered trademarks of Mastercard International Incorporated and are used by the issuer pursuant to license. The Contactless Symbol and Contactless Indicator are trademarks owned by and used with permission of EMVCo, LLC.
1. Gold guests receive club lounge access where available. At hotels without club lounges, guests will receive daily complimentary continental breakfast instead.
2. Room upgrade applies to the next higher room category than what was originally booked and is subject to availability.
3. Early check-in/late check-out provided up to 3 hours beyond regular check-in and check-out times, as available.
4. Discounts are provided at Sonesta-operated outlets only. Participation may vary.
5. Upgraded internet is only available at U.S. locations. Some non-U.S. locations may only offer 1 hour per day of free internet, in room or in the business center.