Scottsdale Hotel Suites
All suites at Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch host a refined touch, so a perfect night’s sleep awaits at the end of every day. Sink into 300 thread count linens on a plush, allergy-free feather blanket with down pillows, and a cuddly Gainey Bear to take home.
Our selection of 164 suites ranges from a studio suite with an open room configuration to a one-bedroom suite for enhanced privacy or a two-bedroom suite for additional space and privacy. Located in the exclusive and pristine Gainey Ranch neighborhood, Sonesta Suites Scottsdale is prepared to welcome you with upscale, spacious, clean and safe accommodations.
All guest room suites are air-conditioned and non-smoking. Select suites are pet-friendly. Mobility and hearing accessible rooms are available. Visit our rates & packages page to plan your getaway to the Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch.
All Suite Amenities
- All-suite hotel
- Fully equipped kitchens with rich cabinetry and stainless-steel appliance ensemble
- Dining areas with hardwood floors and granite countertop
- Next door to Sprouts Organic Grocer
- Dine-in, pick-up/take-out from great restaurants at The Shops-Gainey Village, just a few steps outside your door
- HDTVs with SoniCast (from your device) and PPV entertainment system, featuring the latest hit movies and TV shows
- Google Chromecast to stream Netflix, Apple TV, and more from your phone
- Signature Sonesta bedding
- Trestle-style desks with ergonomic task chairs and desktop power/charging hub
- Cordless desk phones
- Laptop-sized safes for your valuables
- Iron and ironing board
- Hair dryer
**Accessible Guest Rooms**
Barrier-free ADA-compliant rooms are available upon request and feature adjusted counter height, grab bars, 36" doorways and more. Accessible common areas include the public entrance, registration desk, lobby, restaurants, meeting and event space, and fitness center. The hotel also provides accessible self-parking for car or van, communication kits with visual alarms and notification devices, and Closed Captioned televisions.