Rooms & Capacities
- Over 2500 square feet of inside meeting space and 5700 additional indoor dining and outdoor event space
- An elegant ballroom, convertible into three smaller rooms
- The Terrace Boardroom, ideal for executive meetings or breakout space
- The McDowell Boardroom, ideal for executive meetings or breakout space
- The Hearth Room & Patio and Terrace Lawn provide elegant and unique indoor and outdoor venues for conference dining and events
- Dedicated Convention Services Manager
- Suites available for functions and meetings
- Outdoor event courtyard
- State-of-the-art audio/visual services
- Production, wardrobe and casting rooms available
- Advanced high-tech business center with computer work stations available
- Smart boards, laptop computers, cell phones available upon request
The Gainey Ballroom was recently renovated and easily accommodates 150 guests for a banquet or 200 theater style for a meeting. Divisible into three equal parts, the ballroom brings additional flexibility to your meeting or event.
Seats 12 with comfortable “eight hour” high-back leather adjustable chairs, 63” plasma wall-mounted surround-sound HDTV with PC and auxiliary connectivity, Blu-Ray and full cable line up. French doors open to the Terrace Patio and Gardens.
Seats 12 with comfortable “eight hour” leather adjustable chairs, ceiling-mounted drop-down surround-sound LCD TV with PC and auxiliary connectivity, VCR, built-in white board and flip chart cabinet, adjustable track lighting and display rails.
|Room||Sq. Footage||Ceiling Height||Banquet||Theater||Reception||Classroom||Conference|
|A&B or B&C||1144||11'||90||100||125||60||36|
|A, B or C||572||11'||40||50||60||27||24|
|Hearth Room Patio||1380||-||40||-||60||-||-|
*McDowell Room features a remote-controlled drop-down screen, built in LCD projector and DVD/VCR. It also features an enhanced audio system and leather high-back adjustable ergonomic chairs, same as Terrace Boardroom with Blue-Ray player and 60" plasma HDTV synched for PC & Apple devices.