- An all-suites hotel in the exclusive Scottsdale Gainey Ranch neighborhood
- 164 spacious studio, one and two bedroom suites with contemporary kitchens and signature beds
- Oasis-like pool area and Terrace Bar overlooking the lush courtyard and desert gardens
- Short walk away from The Gainey Village Health Club & Spa where you can pamper yourself at The Spa or purchase guest pass to access The Health Club
Stay Safe with Sonesta
Learn about the resort and available amenities for your upcoming stay.
Your safety and health is our top priority. Based on our current housekeeping protocol, guests with a stay longer than 7 days will receive a full service cleaning of their guest room once per week. For additional services during your stay, we would be delighted to accommodate your needs and kindly request a minimum of 24 hours’ notice. In the meantime, for additional towels, coffee & tea, and other amenities, please contact the front desk.
- All-suite hotel
- Each of the 164 suites offer a residential-style kitchen & dining area
- Fully-equipped kitchens with rich cabinetry and stainless steel appliances
- Upscale bedding
- HDTVs with SoniCast (to stream from your device)
- Complimentary Wi-Fi internet access
- In-room safe
We are pleased to offer you various guest privileges throughout your stay. A daily resort fee of $25 + tax per night will be charged to your room account. The daily fee is collected on property.
Check-in time is 4:00PM. Check-out time is 12:00PM. Early check-in is by request only and not guaranteed. A valid credit card must be presented at check-in at all hotels. Late check-out must be coordinated with the hotel, as available.
A valid credit card is required at check-in. In addition to room and tax an additional $200 USD per night will be held on your credit card to guarantee any incidental charges.
MINIMUM CHECK-IN AGE
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check into hotel.
Sonesta Suites Scottsdale is a non-smoking property. There is a $250 fine for violation of the smoking policy.
Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch is a pet-friendly hotel and accepts dogs of less than 35 pounds and a maximum of two dogs, totaling 70 pounds. A non-refundable fee will be charged to your account upon check-in as follows: for stays of 1-2 nights: $75; for stays of 3+ nights: $150.
NOTE: If extensive cleaning and repairs are necessary beyond the normal deep cleaning process, additional fees may be incurred
Dining and Restaurants
The Hearth Room has breakfast available daily and an evening reception with complimentary beer or wine from 5pm-6pm daily.
The Terrace Bar overlooks the serene courtyard and desert gardens. The ideal location to enjoy a delicious signature cocktail, wonderful margaritas, and your favorite Starbucks barista drinks.
The hotel is steps away from fabulous restaurants at The Shops – Gainey Village. Along with options like The Village Tavern, SO14 Bankok Eatery, POMO, The Living Room, and more.
- 24/7 Fitness center features Life Fitness aerobic equipment, free weights, kettle bells, resistance cables, utility benches, medicine and stability balls
- Running and walking routes, available upon request
- Just around the corner, hotel guests can access the 60,000 sq. ft. Gainey Village Health Club for a $21 daily fee
Heated pool and hot tub surrounded by stylish new furniture, upper deck fire pit, and poolside cabanas.
THE GAINEY VILLAGE HEALTH CLUB & SPA
Hotel guests can access the 60,000 sq. ft. Gainey Village Health Club for a $21 daily fee.
Meeting and Business Services
- Over 2500 square feet of meeting and event space
- Newly upgraded functional and flexible meeting space includes an elegant ballroom that can be divided into three rooms
- Two well-appointed boardrooms ideal for executive meetings or breakouts
- All meeting space features high-speed internet access (both Wi-Fi and wired)
- The latest in audiovisual technology
- Unique indoor and outdoor venues for conference dining served by creative in-house catering
Sonesta Travel Pass
Sonesta Travel Pass is our guest rewards program that gives you perks, points, privileges and exclusives on top of the warm, friendly service and little extras you'll find at any Sonesta — to make each stay even more rewarding.
Already a member?
Points of Interest
- Camelback Mountain
- McDowell Mountain Desert Preserve
- Barrett-Jackson Action Company – World’s Greatest Collector Car Auction
- Scottsdale Arabian Horse Show
- Scottsdale Center for the Performing Arts
- Scottsdale Museum of Contemporary Art
- Scottsdale Museum of the West
- Phoenix Botanical Gardens
- Phoenix Zoo
- Phoenix Children’s Museum
- Chase Field
- Talking Stick Resort Arena
- State Farm Stadium
- Gila River Arena
- The Spa at Gainey Village
- Gainey Ranch Golf Club
- The hotel next door to upscale Shops-Gainey Village featuring unique boutiques, SPROUTS Farmers Market and a collection of great restaurants.
- Conveniently situated nearby to numerous corporate offices including Nationwide Insurance, VOYA, Wells Fargo, as well as the 101 Freeway corridor.
We strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to accommodate the needs of our guests with disabilities. Please contact the hotel if you have any special requests relating to your disability.
- Check-in is 4:00PM
- Check-out is 12:00PM
- Minimum check-in age is 21 years old
- Taxes and Gratuities: 13.92%
- Credit Cards: American Express, MasterCard, Visa, Discover
- Currency: US Dollar
- Electricity: 110v
Sonesta Suites Scottsdale Gainey Ranch
7300 E Gainey Suites Drive
Scottsdale, AZ 85258