We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, guests who are in areas of high or substantial transmission of COVID-19 are encouraged to wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are still required for individuals that are not fully vaccinated. Please note, state or local laws may defer from the above, please check with the front desk team on the policy if you have any questions or concerns.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- The hotel fitness center is open 24/7 using your guest room key.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- Our lush oasis-like pool area awaits. The pool is open daily 6:00 a.m. - 10:00 p.m.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours:
Hearth Room & Patio:
Breakfast is Available
Monday - Friday, 6:30 a.m. - 9:00 a.m. | Saturday, Sunday and holidays, 6:00 a.m. -10:00 a.m.
Offering complimentary beer, wine, or soft drink
Daily from 5 p.m. - 6 p.m.
Open daily from 12:00 p.m.
Limited Snack Menu available