Stay Safe at Sonesta Silicon Valley
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- In accordance with the CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear face coverings in public areas. Face coverings are still required for individuals that are not fully vaccinated.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- The swimming pool is open. Open daily from 6:00AM - 10:00 PM,
- We are currently providing limited housekeeping services during your stay. We may make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels upon request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- Shuttle service is currently suspended.
- Manzanita, a California Table & Bar is currently available with a limited menu and adjusted hours.
- Continental Breakfast - Open Tuesday - Friday, 6AM - 10AM, and Saturday and Sunday, 7AM - 11AM for dine in or take-out
- Dinner/Drinks - Open Tuesday - Saturday, 5PM - 9PM for dine in or take-out.
Additionally, guests may take-out their food and beverages and consume in their room or off property.
- Sundries, refreshments, snacks and goodies are available for purchase 24 hours a day in the lobby.
- The front desk is able to provide a list of local restaurants open for outdoor dining and delivery.
We look forward to welcoming you to Silicon Valley!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.