We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, guests who are in areas of high or substantial transmission of COVID-19 are encouraged to wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are still required for individuals that are not fully vaccinated. Please note, state or local laws may defer from the above, please check with the front desk team on the policy if you have any questions or concerns.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay, unless you specifically request it.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- The Fitness Center and Pool are temporarily closed due to State and County Mandates.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours. Hours of operation are subject to change.
Open 24 Hours
Offering grab and go beverages, snacks and sundries.
Offering a limited takeout menu of breakfast fare and an assortment of La Colombe beverages
We look forward to welcoming you to Emeryville!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.