1. Listen to a live Jazz or Blues venue in the French Quarter to get into the New Orleans spirit.
2. Dine out and enjoy the Creole food of New Orleans or try a Creole or Cajun cooking class.
3. Walk through Jackson Square and visit St. Louis Cathedral, The Cabildo, and the Presbytére.
4. Visit the French Market on Decatur Street (the oldest farmer’s market in the United States).
5. Stroll along the Moonwalk and watch the steamboats on the Mississippi River.
6. See the jellyfish collection at the Aquarium of the America’s.
7. Make sure to visit the Museé Conti Wax Museum, but first download the educational packet off of their website.
8. Take a trip to Marti Gras World to see the sculptured props and figures being built for the next Marti Gras.
9. Take a Steamboat Natchez Riverboat Cruise during the day or at night to enjoy the culture of New Orleans while cruising the Mississippi River.
10. Gamble at Harrah’s Casino, voted one of the Best Casinos in the United States by readers of Casino Players.