Safe Stays at Sonesta Philadelphia Rittenhouse Square
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- In accordance with the CDC guidelines, fully vaccinated guests are no longer required to wear face coverings in public areas. Face coverings are still required for individuals that are not fully vaccinated.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet of social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby and restaurants.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide clean linens and towels on request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- The pool and deck is open daily for the 2021 summer season during 10:00 AM - 8:00 PM. Registered hotel guests only.
- The fitness center is open 24/7.
- Valet parking is available with self-park options in neighboring lots.
- Concierge and Bell Staff services are currently suspended.
- The Club Lounge is temporarily closed.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours. Hours of operation are subject to change.
Open for Weekend | Grab N Go breakfast: Saturday & Sunday, 6:30 AM - 11:30 AM
Open for Weekend | Evening Bar Service: Friday & Saturday, 4:00 PM - 12 Midnight
|Ruth's Chris Steakhouse||
Monday - Thursday, 4:30 p.m. - 9:00 p.m.
We look forward to welcoming you to Philadelphia!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.