We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, guests who are in areas of high or substantial transmission of COVID-19 are encouraged to wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are still required for individuals that are not fully vaccinated. Please note, state or local laws may defer from the above, please check with the front desk team on the policy if you have any questions or concerns.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- To practice social distancing & reduce room entry to ensure guests safety, the Sonesta ES Suites Chicago Downtown Magnificent Mile is currently operating in a modified housekeeping protocol.
- Hotel reservations that are 7 days and more are eligible for our Housekeeping service during our scheduled cleaning days (Sunday, Wednesday & Friday)
- Hotel reservations that are 6 days and under can request for a Room Refresh (New Towels, Bed Sheets, Garbage Removal) but will not receive cleaning service.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby, fitness center, pool and hot tub.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.