Stay Safe at Sonesta Denver
We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
As part of Sonesta’s continuing commitment to health and safety, and following the guidance of CDC and other experts, Sonesta hotels require all guests and associates to wear masks in indoor, public areas.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay, unless you specifically request it.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- Pool occupancy is being limited according to local ordinances, and we ask all guests to:
- Wipe down lounge chairs before and after use.
- Return towels to appropriate receptacle.
• The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours. Hours of operation are subject to change.
|The Lockwood Kitchen & Bar||
Monday – Sunday 7 am-10 pm
|Fitness Center||Monday – Sunday 5:30 a.m. – 7 p.m.|
|Outdoor Seasonal Swimming Pool||Open for Summer 2021|
We look forward to welcoming you to Denver!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or firstname.lastname@example.org.