We’d like to start by thanking you for trusting us during these very challenging times. Our entire team is delighted that you are staying with us and we want you to know we are committed to making the best of the current situation, and that we will do our very best to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta.
In accordance with CDC Guidelines, guests who are in areas of high or substantial transmission of COVID-19 are encouraged to wear face coverings in all indoor public spaces, regardless of vaccination status. Face coverings are still required for individuals that are not fully vaccinated. Please note, state or local laws may defer from the above, please check with the front desk team on the policy if you have any questions or concerns.
Full Stay Safe with Sonesta program details can be found at Sonesta.com/StaySafe, and below are highlights of how it is being implemented at our hotel:
- In accordance with St. Louis City & County health guidelines, guests must wear face coverings in all public areas inside the hotel, regardless of vaccination status. Guests do not have to wear a mask in the restaurant while eating and drinking.
- Entrance: Kingshighway (main entrance open). Doors lock at 11 p.m. and guests arriving after this time will need to call the main number of the hotel for Security to provide access.
- Limited-contact check-in and check-out.
- Guests and employees will always maintain 6-feet or social distancing.
- Limited number of guests on all of our elevators, and guests must sanitize hands prior to riding the elevator.
- Social distancing must also be maintained in all public spaces; lobby, restaurants and fitness center.
- We are not currently providing housekeeping service during your stay. We can make arrangements to provide a light touch service towels and trash removal upon request.
- Additional towels, linens and non-essential items (laundry bags, pen, paper, etc.) that have been removed from your room are available upon request.
- R Club Concierge Lounge is closed at this time.
- The following outlets are operating with a limited menu and adjusted hours. Hours of operation are subject to change. Please contact the hotel for up to date restaurant hours for Chase Club.
PrestonOpen daily for breakfast, 6:30 a.m. - 11:00 a.m.
Chase ClubOpen daily
We look forward to welcoming you to St. Louis!
During these challenging times, tell us how we’re doing to help you Stay Safe with Sonesta: (888)SAFE-050 or email@example.com.