Rates and Packages
Why book on Sonesta.com?
Whether looking for a business trip, romantic getaway, family vacation or weekend escape; you will find the hotel's best rates and the greatest selection of packages currently available right here.
Published Room Rates
$129 - $289
$149 - $329
$179 - $349
$189 - $429
Split Level Suite
1 Bedroom Suite
2 Bedroom Suite
|$329 - $479|
All 500 rooms (including 35 suites) offer the latest amenities, most with views of our tropical courtyard or French Quarter. Every room is equipped with flat screen TV, desk with high-speed wired and wireless Internet, cordless phone with voice mail, mini bar, in-room movies and video games, pillow top mattresses and king size pillows, iron and boards, hair dryer and make-up mirrors, and in-room safe.
Check our best rates based on your actual dates of travel.
Rates do not include taxes. Subject to availability. Children under 17 stay free with an adult. Not available for groups or during special events.
Daily Credit may be used for room service. Daily Credit is valid in any outlet except Restaurant R'evolution. Rate is based on availability. $25 Daily Credit awarded each night of your stay. Daily Credit not applicable to room rate or taxes. Not available to groups or during special events. Children under 17 stay free with an adult.
- Luxury overnight accommodations in the heart of the French Quarter
- $100 dining credit towards food and/or beverages at Chef John Folse and Rick Tramonto's award-winning Restaurant R'evolution. Dinner 7 nights a week, lunch Wednesday through Friday and Sunday Jazz Brunch.
- Package available Sunday through Thursday, subject to availability
- Maximum two guests
Restaurant R'evolution reservations must be made prior to arrival. View restaurant details here:
From $179 per night, this package includes:
- A two-night stay in deluxe accommodations
- A chilled bottle of champagne upon arrival
- Delectable chocolate truffles
- Beautiful long stemmed roses on your pillow
- Irvin Mayfield's "A Love Letter to New Orleans" multi-media book and CD
"A Love Letter to New Orleans"
By Irvin Mayfield
Grammy and Latin Billboard Award winner, Irvin Mayfield, adds published "author" to his long list of achievements. A Love Letter to New Orleans is a collection of essays and photographs that gives insight into Mayfield's love of music and all things New Orleans. Mayfield's book embarks readers upon a personal journey through his childhood and his musical career. The book reveals intimate details on love, loss and art. The collectible memoir with accompanying CD.
- Deluxe accommodations with two double beds
- Cocktails at the Pool Bar and Irvin Mayfield's Jazz Playhouse
- Breakfast each morning from room service or Desire Bistro & Oyster Bar
- Complimentary bottle Champagne upon arrival
- Gift bag with discounts to local attractions and shopping
Rate is for two people and does not include taxes. Subject to availability. Not available for groups or during special events.
The Sonesta College Club offers discounts on parking and overnight accommodations, maps and information about area colleges, lists of area resources for students, and preferred reservations options for graduation dates for its members throughout its U.S. and Caribbean hotels.