Just Us Kids
A supervised kids club designed to be fun, entertaining and a learning experience. Our various programs often include game time, beach adventures, swimming and arts and crafts. Ages 3-5 years are welcome in one of our half day sessions (either AM or PM). Children 6-12 years may join us for a full day or choose a half-day program. Lunch and/or snack are provided accordingly. Sorry, children must be potty-trained, no diapers or training pants allowed.
Fees: AM: 9 a.m. - 1 p.m. $45 ($25 each additional sibling) PM: 1 p.m. - 5 p.m. $40* ($20 each additional sibling)
*Drop-off available for $12/hour (per child) between the hours of 8 a.m. - 6 p.m.
Enroll for Just Us Kids Here
Just Us Kids Spring Break Camp: Available March 27 - April 12, 2015
See our Resort Happenings
- What is the ratio of child to counselor in Just Us Kids?
- What if our plans change and I need to cancel, is there a cancellation policy?
- I have a 3 year old who isn’t potty trained yet, can they still attend?
- I forgot to put sunscreen on my child before dropping them off at the club, do I need to go back and get some?
- My child is 4 and not a very good swimmer. Will she be alright in the pool?
- What happens if my child has food allergies?
- Who are the counselors who’ll be watching my child?