Sonesta Hamilton Park Morristown encourages planners to outline a preliminary program at the initial contract signing phase. Upon receipt of said contract, our Conference Management Department will send a letter of introduction to the appropriate person providing contact information and a detailed description of our services. This team approach will ensure that every detail is covered. We invite the planner to contact the hotel at any time prior to arrival. A member of our Conference Management team will make an initial telephone call approximately 60 days prior to the group's arrival. At that time, discussion will begin about a specific itinerary of activities and the location of meetings and functions.
Once the hotel receives a tentative itinerary, we will send a preliminary group agenda of the program. A copy of this program will be provided to all hotel departments. Final itinerary will be completed 20 days prior to arrival, so that it may be reviewed at the hotel's weekly staff meeting. Group meeting planners are requested to meet with the member of the Conference Management team prior to the arrival of the group to review all final arrangements. We recommend scheduling a pre-conference department head meeting with planners of groups exceeding 100 rooms. A post-event meeting is always scheduled at the convenience of the meeting planner to review any comments regarding the hotel's performance.
Location and Setting
Nestled on 13 tranquil acres just minutes from historic Morristown, Sonesta Hamilton Park Morristown is a picture-perfect setting for weddings, family celebrations, and social events. Featuring abundant event space indoors and out, our contemporary hotel pairs resort-style amenities and services with easy access to New York City. Right outside your door, enjoy peaceful views to provide the perfect relaxing getaway. Explore countless entertainment options from the New Jersey Performing Arts Center to the restaurants and nightlife in Morristown. We’re also near prestigious institutions such as Drew University and Fairleigh Dickinson University. Sonesta Hamilton Park Morristown - Hotel & Conference is just 18 miles from Newark International Airport and nearby to:
- American Museum of Natural History
- Lincoln Center
- Metropolitan Museum
- Museum of Modern Art
- NJPAC-New Jersey Performing Arts Center
- Paper Mill Playhouse
- The Shakespeare Theatre of New Jersey
- Central Park and Central Park Zoo
- Empire State Building
- Grand Central Terminal
- Jacob Javits Convention Center
- Jockey Hollow
- Rockefeller Center
- Statue of Liberty
- Times Square
- Washington’s Headquarters at Morristown National Historical Park
- 219 guest rooms including 9 suites featuring high-quality pillow top mattresses.
- Complimentary high-speed internet access (Wi-Fi and wired), ISDN capabilities
- Personal work desks
- Iron and ironing board, radio, flat-screen HD-LCD television
- Barrier free and ADA compliant rooms available
Services and Facilities
- 24-hour room service
- Gift Shop
- Courtesy shuttle service within a 5-mile radius
Meetings and Business Services
- 32,000 square feet of function indoor/outdoor space for business and social occasions
- A dedicated convention services and catering team is available to handle all details
- The latest audiovisual equipment and services are available
Dining and Entertainment
- Vanderbilt’s Sports & Spirits, serving delicious burgers, wings, and snacks.
- Social Kitchen, offering a healthy selection for breakfast, lunch, and dinner. Enjoy our hot breakfast buffet and made-to-order omelet station or stop by for lunch or dinner for a fresh buffet.
- Blend & Barrel, serving premium coffee during the day, beer and wine at night, and light snacks, our relaxed bar is a great place to quickly grab a beverage and a bite to eat.
- In-Room Dining available
Sports and Fitness
- 24-hour state-of-the-art fitness center
Sundries available at Concierge desk or available for purchase in the gift shop. The hotel is located within a short drive of the city’s shopping district and restaurants.
- Check-in: 4:00 pm
- Check-out: 11:00 am
- Check-in Policy: Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in.
- Room taxes: 14.625%
- Currency: US Dollar
- Electricity: 120 volts
- Credit Cards accepted:
- American Express
- Diners Club
Sonesta Hamilton Park Morristown - Hotel & Conference Center
175 Park Avenue
Florham Park, NJ 07932