Published Date: Monday, December 13, 2021
SONESTA REWARDS NEWLYWEDS WITH COMPLIMENARTY HOTEL STAYS
Sonesta Travel Pass Members That Book Their Weddings at Sonesta Can Earn as Much as 400,000 Guest Loyalty Points
Newton, MA (December 13, 2021) – Sonesta Travel Pass, the award-winning hotel guest loyalty program from Sonesta International Hotels Corporation (Sonesta), is helping newlyweds fund their next great adventure. Travel Pass members who book their wedding ceremony at select Sonesta properties could earn enough points to redeem more than a week’s stay at most Sonesta U.S. and international hotels.
Whether it’s a romantic garden ceremony, classic black-tie affair, or island elopement, Sonesta has a range of venues perfect for the occasion. Weddings booked by March 31, 2022 and hosted prior to April 31, 2023 at any Royal Sonesta or Sonesta Hotels & Resorts in the U.S., are eligible for 150,000 points, plus additional bonus points based on catering dollars spent. For example:
- $15,000 of catering dollars spent earn an extra 75,000 bonus points, for a total of 225,000 points. Typically, this is enough to redeem a week’s stay at the following destinations:
- Sonesta Redondo Beach and Marina or Sonesta Denver.
- Sonesta Fort Lauderdale or Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island.
- $25,000 of catering dollars spent earn an extra 120,000 bonus points, for a total of 270,000 points. Typically, this is enough to redeem a week’s stay at the following destinations:
- Royal Sonesta San Juan.
- Sonesta Fort Lauderdale or Sonesta Resort Hilton Head Island
- $50,000 of catering dollars spent earn an extra 250,000 bonus points, for a total of 400,000 points. Typically, this is enough to redeem a week’s stay at the following destinations:
- Sonesta Ocean Point Resort – St. Maarten.
- Royal Sonesta Hawaii Kaua’i Resort.
Visit Sonesta.com to start exploring venues, book an appointment to speak with an event specialist and sign up for Sonesta Travel Pass today.
Special offer code STPWEDDINGS must be requested at the time of wedding inquiry. Additional terms apply. More details and the full terms and conditions are available at events.sonesta.com/weddings/offers/stpweddingoffer/.
With a full range of exceptional hotel options found in many of the most memorable destinations in the world, Sonesta exceeds guest’s expectations by delivering an authentic experience on each visit. Go to Sonesta.com/growth for a full list of new hotels as well as to find the latest brand news, updates and more information on the Sonesta Travel Pass guest loyalty program, and to book a stay.
Sonesta Travel Pass is a complimentary rewards program from Sonesta International Hotels Corporation (Sonesta) that takes seconds to join and offers exclusive members-only benefits. Accrue 10 points per dollar spent and take advance of perks at nearly 300 participating locations in the United States, Canada, South America and St. Maarten. Named a top hotel loyalty program by USA Today's 10 Best Readers' Choice Awards from 2018-2021, it’s easy to see why more than a million people have signed up to enjoy upgraded Wi-Fi, room upgrades, early check-in and late check-out. Sonesta Travel Pass points never expire, and there are no blackout dates. Sonesta will match preferred or elite status in any other hotel loyalty programs, or travelers can earn elite status with Sonesta Travel Pass in just 12 nights. Easily redeem points online or via phone by calling (855) 622-2160. Find more information about member benefits, exclusive offers, participating locations and how to redeem at Sonesa.com/TravelPass
* High-resolution images are available at www.sonesta.com/media for all Sonesta hotels.
Media Contact: Ashlea Flowers, Weber Shandwick for Sonesta firstname.lastname@example.org | 212-445-8366