Royal Sonesta Harbor Court is located overlooking Baltimore’s picturesque Inner Harbor. The hotel is a short walk from the downtown business district and city attractions, including Oriole Park at Camden Yards, the Walters Art Museum, National Aquarium and historic Federal Hill.
- Located on the picturesque waterfront
- Winner of both the AAA Four Diamond Award and TripAdvisor’s Traveler's Choice 2020 Award
- 203 tastefully appointed guest rooms and suites
- Indoor heated pool, fitness center and tennis court
- 12000 square feet of distinguished meeting space
Stay Safe with Sonesta
Learn about the resort and available amenities for your upcoming stay.
Please note, for the health & safety of our guests and team members, Sonesta hotels require guests to wear face coverings in all indoor public areas.
Guest Rooms & Suites
- 203 guest rooms and suites (21 suites)
- AAA approved Four-Diamond hotel
- High-speed wireless Internet access
- Two dual-line telephones with voicemail
- Keurig coffee maker
- Mini refrigerator
- Electronic safe
- Desk and chair
- Iron/ironing board
- Flat screen television in main living area and bathroom of suites
- Non-smoking – all guest rooms
- 10 Barrier-free and ADA compliant rooms
- Check-in: 4:00PM
- Check out: 12:00PM noon
- Check-in policy: Guests must be 21 years of age or older to check in
As Maryland's largest city, Baltimore offers a wealth of entertainment, culture and history. Located in the heart of the Baltimore Inner Harbor, Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore offers an upscale and sophisticated retreat for guests wishing to relax while enjoying the many attractions of this historic seaport city.
- National Aquarium
- Walters Art Museum
- American Visionary Art Museum
- B&O Railroad Museum
- Ft. McHenry National Monument
- Inner Harbor shopping and dining
- Maryland Science Center
- Maryland Zoo in Baltimore
- Port Discovery Children’s Museum
- Oriole Park at Camden Yards
- Pride of Baltimore (ship)
- Star-Spangled Banner Flag House
- M&T Bank Stadium
Enjoy on-site self-parking for $26, plus tax per night ($31.20 total). This option includes privileges to exit and enter the Harbor Court Garage as many times as you wish during your stay.
Check-In / Check-Out
Check-in is available at 4:00PM and check out is scheduled for 12:00PM noon. Early check-in is by request only and not guaranteed. A valid credit card must be presented at check-in at all hotels. Late check-out must be coordinated with the hotel, as available.
If you are planning to use a debit card at check-in, please contact the hotel's Front Desk team in advance of your arrival for a detailed explanation of our debit card policies and procedures.
MINIMUM CHECK-IN AGE
Guests must be at least 21 years of age to check into hotel.
Royal Sonesta Harbor Court is a non-smoking property. There is a $250 fine for violation of the smoking policy.
With dog-friendly rooms at Royal Sonesta Harbor Court, your dog doesn’t have to miss out on all the fun. Our location is ideal for a walk or a run with your pup, and many area restaurants have dog-friendly patios.
Dog must not be left unattended in room.
*Subject to availability. One dog per room allowed and must not exceed 35 pounds. A one-time non-refundable of $75 per dog is required upon check-in. Fees are waived for service dogs.
Formula Espresso, the lobby coffee shop is open daily from 7:00AM - 11:00AM and provides a great morning pick-me-up with breakfast items, pastries, fruit, yogurt and granola. Grab an espresso or illy coffee (one of Europe's favorite brands).
- Indoor swimming pool with lap lane, whirlpool and dry sauna
- Racquetball and tennis courts
- 24-hour Fitness Center with complimentary fitness center classes included
- Concierge services
- In-Room Dining from 6:30AM - 12:00AM (midnight)
- Library located off of the lobby
- High-speed wireless internet access
- 24-hour Business Center
- 12,000+ square feet of function and event space
- Fur vault and safe-deposit boxes
- Valet and guest laundry
- Dog friendly hotel
View our 2nd floor rotating Art Gallery, curated by local artist Crystal Moll. Learn more about our art work as well as Sonesta's Art Collection.
Business Center & Library
Stay connected with our 24-hour business center with a variety of onsite amenities.
We strive to make your stay as comfortable as possible and to accommodate the needs of our guests with disabilities. Please contact the hotel if you have any special requests relating to your disability.
Meetings & Events
- 12,000 square feet (950 square meters) of function and event/wedding space
- 14 conference and breakout rooms
- Whitehall Ballroom accommodates 320 guests
- On-site sales, convention and catering teams
- High-speed wireless internet & audio-visual equipment
Sonesta Travel Pass
Sonesta Travel Pass is our guest rewards program that gives you perks, points, privileges and exclusives on top of the warm, friendly service and little extras you'll find at any Sonesta — to make each stay even more rewarding.
Already a member?
Royal Sonesta Harbor Court Baltimore
550 Light Street
Baltimore, MD 21202